Our policies and guidelines help protect the Museum’s collection and ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for visitors. We appreciate your cooperation.
- We welcome service animals recognized by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- No food or drink is allowed inside the museum galleries. Bottled water is permitted as long as it is in a sealable container.
- You are welcome to take all of the still photography you like in the museum and most museum programs as long as it is for private, noncommercial use only; however, flash photography, selfie sticks and tripods are prohibited.
- No video recording is allowed in the museum galleries, the RCA Studio B tours, Hatch Show Print tours, and during museum programs.
- Luggage, carry-on bags, or oversized backpacks will no longer be permitted in the Museum and cannot be checked. Visitors of the museum are welcome to continue to check coats, umbrellas, or shopping bags at the Guest Services Desk. All items are subject to inspection and the museum reserves the right to decide what should be checked.
- No weapons allowed
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking, including electronic smoking, is not permitted in the museum or on its grounds.